** PRIOR TO BIDDING: PLEASE READ ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS. PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO CLAUSE 1 AS IT IS ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT FOR DETAILS ON SHIPPING / LOCAL PICKUP**
PLACING A BID CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND IS A BINDING CONTRACT TO PURCHASE.
This is a Timed Online Auction: Bidding begins on June 17th at 5pm Eastern and ends on July 3rd at 6pm Eastern.
1. SHIPPING / PICK UP:
All items are located at Manor Auctions at 2811 Capital Circle NE, Tallahassee FL 32308.
Items may be picked up in person on the following dates / times:
2811 Capital Circle NE, Tallahassee FL 32308 (Manor Gallery)
- Wednesday, July 6th from 2:00p - 5:30p
- Thursday, July 7th from 2:00p - 5:30p
- Friday, July 8th from 2:00p - 5:30p
1891 Capital Cir NE #11, Tallahassee, FL 32308 (Martial Arts Fitness Academy)
- By Request. Once your invoice is paid, please let us know if you wish to pick the items up at MAFA. We will arrange to transport them there for pickup.
Items requiring shipment will be sent within 14 days of cleared payment. Buyers receive their shipment tracking information once their items ship. Depending on size and value, domestic shipments are sent via USPS or FedEx. International shipments are sent USPS Express Mail International. All domestic shipments will include mandatory insurance and tracking / delivery confirmation. International shipments cannot be insured through our in-house shipping service. Auction Company must be notified of Shipping Claims, Damage or Loss within 7 days of receipt. Auction Company assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged items received through post. All shipping Damage / Loss claims MUST be processed and resolved through the organization by which they were insured. Shipping damage / loss claims cannot be filed on condition issues, operational condition or damage which existed prior to shipment. Absolutely no refunds or claims may be submitted beyond 10 days of delivery of a shipment. Special Shipping / Pick Up Requirements: Please contact the Auction Company and we will do our best to accommodate.
2. LOTS: Accurate descriptions are provided for each individually described item in the auction on a best effort basis and are not intended to be definitive scholarly works or appraisals. Lots have NOT been tested. Lots are sold “As-Is, Without Warranty or Guarantee.” The bidder is ultimately responsible for determining the condition of a lot. All sales are final and may not be returned. The placing of a bid will be taken as full agreement to all terms & conditions. The auction house has the right to withdraw any lot. Auctioneer reserves the right to cancel / nullify the sale of any lot.
4. BIDDING: The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer shall be the purchaser. Once a bid is announced “sold”, the high bidder has purchased the lot. In executing a bid, the bidder is agreeing to purchase the lot. All sales are binding and final.
5. BUYER'S PREMIUM: 0%
6. PAYMENT: All bidders, regardless of venue by which they bid, are required to pay within 7 days of auction. We do not auto-bill credit cards used in registration. Accepted forms of payment are cash, check, bank wire, MasterCard, Discover, Amex & Visa. Auction Company Reserves The Right To Require Payment By Bank Wire or Check. If payment is not received with 7 days, the auction house has the right to deem the sale "null & void" and a non-paying bidder claim / strike will be filed. We reserve the right to verify funds on personal checks. A $35 fee will apply to all returned checks. The full purchase price on all lots sold to the same buyer must be paid before removal of any of the items.
7. IDENTIFICATION: All purchasers are required to complete registration, including Full Name, Address, Phone, Email, Signature and Drivers License Number. Those not willing to disclose this information cannot take part in the auction. PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL CONTACT INFORMATION IS ACCURATE & UP TO DATE AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION. Auction Company is not responsible for any delays or losses due to false information provided at the time of registration.
8. AUCTIONEER: The bidding advances shall be regulated by the auctioneer and shall be at his discretion. The auctioneer reserves the right to determine the opening bid / minimum bid on any lot. The auctioneer reserves the right to pass / no sale any lot. The auctioneer may reject nominal bids, small opening bids or very nominal advances made with the purpose of disparaging an item. Once a lot has been passed and not sold it will not be re-offered until a later sale. Items which are not reserved are sold at the auctioneer’s discretion. The auctioneer has the right to refuse any bid. The Auctioneer reserves the right to execute absentee bids on behalf of clients and vendors, but shall not be liable for errors or omissions in executing instructions to bid. The auctioneer acts as agent only, and shall not be liable for any default of the purchaser or vendor.
9. BID INCREMENTS: All bids, including absentee and Internet must be on increment. The auctioneer reserves the right to deviate from the established increment at their discretion. Bid Increments are as follows:
$1 - Greater | $1
10. DISPUTE BETWEEN BIDDERS: In the event of any dispute between bidders, the auctioneer shall have the sole and final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and resell the lot in dispute. The auctioneer’s sole resolution of dispute applies to all bidding mediums.
11. GENERAL TERMS & INFORMATION: Employees and associates of the auction house are permitted to purchase lots at competitive bidding under the same terms, rules and regulations as the general public. By bidding at this auction whether in person or by agent, absentee bid, telephone bid or other means, the buyer or bidder agrees that the contract created by these conditions of sale is made and performed in the County of Leon, State of Florida. Auction Company has sole discretion on whether to approve an individual for bidding. Auction Company has sole discretion to decline an individual’s bidder application for any reason. Auction company has sole discretion to nullify a sale for any reason.
12. INTERNET BIDDING: Bidders are able to bid via our online auction platform. In leaving a bid, please consider leaving a highest and best bid. The online bidding platform will incrementally (in accordance with standard bid increments) execute bids on bidder's behalf until the bid is either successful or exhausted. This means, if a bidder leave an absentee bid of $10000, and during the course of competitive bidding the winning bid increment is $5500, the bidder wins the lot at $5500. Internet bidders may be required to agree to additional terms established by the Internet bidding venue.
IN PARTICIPATING IN THE AUCTION - BIDDERS AGREE TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
FL: AB3439, AU3798 GA: AU004169