Thank you for your interest in our online estate sale auctions.
The purpose of this page is to provide general information about the online auction bidding process and to answer common questions.
Everyone is welcome to bid in our online estate sale auctions.
How To Register:
1. Go to the Estate Sale Details page for the sale you wish to take part in: Links to the sales can be found from the "Upcoming Estate Sales & Auctions" link of the top navigation bar (just below the page header) or from the "Upcoming Estate Sales & Auctions" module (top, right side module of the home page).
2. From the Estate Sale Details page: Locate the Online Bidding Catalog for the sale via the "Online Bidding Catalog" button or the Online Catalog link.
3. From the Online Bidding Catalog: You are able to browse the lots, read full descriptions, see multiple photos for each lot, and register to bid.
4. Register to Bid:
1. From the Online Catalog, you will see a menu just below the page header. From this menu, select "Login / New Bidder" (left side of the menu) or select the "Register To Bid" button just below the sale description area
2. This link will pop open a login window
3. From this window you can login (for those with existing accounts), create a new account or have a password reminder sent (in the case you have forgotten your password)
4. You will have to validate your account with a credit card in order to bid. We do not use this card for billing or any other purpose. It's solely to validate your account and enable you to bid.
5. Lastly, you will be asked to agree to the Terms & Conditions of the sale. Please read the Terms before agreeing to them. The Terms of the sale often contain important information about shipping, pickup times, payment, as well as other good-to-know sale information.
5. Bidding: You can place Absentee / Pre-Bids and/or Bid Live during the Live Auction Webcast
- Bidding Prior to the Live Auction Webcast (Absentee / Pre-Bid): You are able to enter absentee bids ahead of the Live Webcast. If you leave absentee bids, you will receive an outbid notification in the case you are outbid. If you are leaving absentee bids we recommend leaving your highest and best bid. All pre-bids will be executed by the online bidding software. Absentee bids are only executed to the increment necessary to win the lot. For Example: if you leave a bid of $800 on a lot, but in the course of competitive bidding, the lot only requires a bid of $400 to win, you will win the lot at $400.
- Bidding Live during the Live Auction Webcast: Each of our Online Estate Sale Auctions ends in a Live Auction Webcast. This is the equivelant of a live auction, but taking place on the internet. The date and start time of the Live Auction Webcast is posted for each sale. During the Live Auction Webcast, we begin with the first lot in the sale, and then proceed lot by lot - selling each lot as we go. It is during the Live Auction Webcast where bidders can login to the sale and bid live on each lot. Bidders will be competing against other live bidders, as well as absentee / left bids left by bidders prior to the start of the Live Auction Webcast. Absentee / Pre Bids are automatically executed by the bidding software. If bidding Live Please do not hesitate in hitting the Bid Button. We move quickly, so bidders need to bid quickly. Hesitation in executing a bid may cause you to lose the lot to another bidder.
- To Access the Live Auction Webcast: Go to the online catalog. Login to your account. You will see "Enter Live Webcast" flashing in red color text on the page. Select this text and you will then be in the Live Bidding Applet. You will be able to bid from the Live Bidding Applet.
When Do I Receive My invoice & How Do I Pay:
1. Invoices are sent by email within 24 hours of the completion of the auction. Please do not call the gallery before you have received your invoice. Make certain to check your spam / junk folder in the case you do not see your invoice in your inbox.
2. Payment & Shipping information is provided within the body of your invoice email. You can pay your invoice online via our payment page.
3. We accept check, cash, bank wire, and credit card payments. We do not accept Paypal.
Do You Ship Items or Can I Pick Up In Person:
1. Please read clause 1 of the Terms for the sale in which you are bidding. This is where we provide details about shipping and pick up for each sale.
2. We do ship items. The description for each lot will have a line item indicating whether we can ship the lot in-house.
3. Lots can be picked up. Please review clause 1 of the Terms for the dates and times items may be picked up.
Reference Screen Shots:
Thank you for bidding with us. Please Contact Us if you have additional questions.